Cross Enduro Motorcycle Boots Ufo ELEKTRON Gray
Ufo Plast's ELEKTRON off road boots, light and protective, are made with an injected and welded PU hull sole to offer high-level performance and are ideal for both professional sports and amateur activities.
An indispensable protection for motorcycle activities with excellent characteristics, to protect against impacts and engine heat thanks to the upper resistant to cuts, abrasions and heat.
The dual-density rubber hull sole, highly resistant to abrasion and oils, guarantees a precise fit and maximum driving control.
The closure system with 4 micrometric adjustment buckles allows you to quickly obtain the perfect fit in favor of greater safety and better driving control.
- Highly protective motocross boots, also ideal for enduro
- Exceptional resistance to cuts and abrasion
- TPU inserts in the area of the shin, ankle and gear change for maximum protection
- Suede heat shield for heat protection and abrasion resistant
- Protective coating in the tibia, ankle and gear shift areas
- Closure system with 4 micrometric adjustment hooks to quickly obtain the perfect fit
- Hull sole in PU, dual density rubber, for a precise fit and maximum control, highly resistant to abrasion and oils
- Interior lined in 3D mesh, high-strength three-dimensional fabric that dissipates moisture allowing the feet to stay dry, guarantees high breathability and comfort
- The inner sole contributes to cushioning impacts, favoring driving comfort and safety
- Double density PU (polyurethane)injected and welded for a precise, abrasion-resistant and oil-resistant fit
- TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) abrasion resistant
- 3D mesh inner lining, high-strength three-dimensional fabric, breathable