A pure sports helmet that combines all the features for the practice of motocross. Made of composite fiber, easy to clean, and designed in different sizes of shell to adapt perfectly to all morphologies, the Casque Varial also has a ventilation system optimized for a perfect ventilation inside the helmet.
The Varial Calotte has been designed to accommodate an integrated guide specially designed to fit the SHARK motocross goggles. The base joint is expressly developed for optimal support in the case of use of a cervical protection, while the peak is adjustable, removable and washable.
Shark designs his helmets focusing pre-eminently on the safety issue, creating shells capable of absorbing the impact energy and dissipating it over the entire surface of the helmet, thus preventing the force of the impact from concentrating in a single point.
The internal polystyrene is made using 4 to 7 zones of differentiated flexibility; this represents the strong point of Shark, in this way, in fact, the outer shell and the inner shell work together to absorb the impact force in the best possible way.
The materials used for the construction of the shell are also characterized by their long spinning, which allows the forces to be transferred over the entire surface of the helmet.
- Off-road helmet in composite fibers
- The helmet is produced with caps of different sizes depending on the size proposed and thus allows to offer a perfect proportion between the volume of the helmet and the size of the rider, while maintaining the degree of protection and safety.
- Breathable, removable and washable comfort interior
- Detachable and adjustable front
- Double D buckle closure
- Weight about:1350 g (+/- 50 g)