In the wild world of motocross helmets, today a new star is born: his name is Subeverter. "Nomen omen" stated the Latin, and the new offroad model of the LS2 range represents the perfect expression of the name thanks to its extreme and absolute specific innovation that aims at comfort, safety and appearance. Made with ultra-light KPA, the new Subverter offers, above all, a safety sliding structure with double EPS injection to guarantee exceptional impact protection.Subertver is ready to take on big and dusty new challenges on the heads of motocross riders all over the world!
- The Outer Shell: is made with the new KPA (Kinetic Polymer Alloy) technology to obtain excellent impact resistance
- Number of outer shells: 3 XS-S / ML / XL-XXL - 3XL
- Weight: 1300 +/- 50gr
- ECE 22 approval.05 / DOT
- Quick Removal System of the Tesina through screws
- Double D stainless steel buckle closure system for strength and safety.
- Internal padding emergency removal system
- Dynamic flow ventilation system with front air intakes (on the top and on the chin guard) and rear air intakes for optimal airflow circulation.
- Fully removable and washable inner padding
- Hypoallergenic interior: hypoallergenic technical fabrics that absorb moisture to keep the rider cool while riding.
- Padding cut with the laser: adapts perfectly to the curves of the rider's face, without leaving areas where heat could accumulate
- Multi-density EPS with channeling for better ventilation.