RPHA 11 Improve your helmet top of the line is never easy, even if you're the main sponsor of someone like Jorge Lorenzo. But it is just listening to the Spaniard - and his other distinguished colleagues, as Mike Di Meglio and Toni Elias - the engineers have packed the HJC RPHA11, the new flagship of the Korean company.
Technical data sheet:
- Cap design optimized for the ventilation system of the air flow.
- RapidFireTM replacement visor: ratchet system for a simple and safe removal and installation of ultra-fast.
- Hood with aerodynamic structure for extreme performance at maximum speed.
- Emergency Kit (pillows) for a rescue safely and quickly in emergency situations.
- Particularly large visor that offer riders a better peripheral vision.
- Advanced dual-lock system for added security in conditions of high speeds.
- Inner padding made of breathable fabrics, and advanced anti-bacterial which allows a fast moisture absorption and faster drying of the same compared to previous models.
- It comes with both 2D visors: tinted dark lenses fog-supplied.