Integral Model Motorcycle Helmet Caberg Ego Gloss Black Dual Visor
Ego is the new Caberg helmet by way of aggressive design, and a ventilation system unpublished. CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) is a project born from the desire to create a helmet that could really allow complete ventilation ensuring maximum safety for motorcyclists: the top of the shell, in fact, has a large aperture (more than 60cm2) that, through the channels present in the inner shell ensures total ventilation, besides having the two rear extractors that allow an optimum heat dissipation. Both the upper air intake and the bottom also guarantee maximum safety thanks to the two plates integrated stainless steel completely perforated to allow the passage of air.Both aereazioni are easily adjustable to allow the complete closure of the same during rainy days or during the winter months. Ego comes with integrated sun visor inside the helmet (DVT Double Visor Tech) easily maneuvered through a side lever, while the clear visor is scratch for standard PIN LOCK to prevent fogging; disassembly mechanism visors do not require tools. The interior is completely removable and washable with reflective rear inserts, made with hypoallergenic and transpiring fabrics, to ensure maximum freshness, the buckle is provided with micrometric adjustment.
Dedicated to all motorcyclists that said the helmets are not ventilated.
- Outer shell: Thermoplastic Polycarbonate
- Ventilation: CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) top ventilation Adjustable rear air extractors, adjustable bottom to limit fogging visor
- Interior: Fully removable and washable fabrics and breathable ipoallergenicim Sanitized treated.Stop wind removable lower
- Visors: DVT (Double Visor Tech)
- Transparent visor scratch resistant with Pin Lock series
- Sun visor scratch resistant
- Retention system: buckle with micrometer-theft ring
- Weight: 1450 +/- 50 grams.
- Approval: ECE 22.05 P