Integral Motorcycle Helmet AGV GT-Sport Touring Fast Multi Izoard Black White Red
The helmet in question, which has won the highest rating in the SHARP tests (5 stars), is one of the products of the AGV "Extreme Standard Helmets". The construction of these helmets is based on the draft Human Engineering and applies an original design process that starts from the components in direct contact with the head going gradually toward the outer shell. The shapes of the structures are born and then molded on the contact surfaces, ensuring greater safety with reduced dimensions. All AGV that are part of the family "Extreme Standard Helmets", including the GT Veloce, also using the FEM (Finite Elements Analysis) in order to set new standards of safety, comfort and ergonomics.To understand how the SHARP program you can take a look at this animation (click here) which shows the simulations of the tests on helmets (frontal impact, side, rear, at three different speeds, etc.)
The GT Speed is an AGV helmet designed for use mainly Grand Touring and Sport Touring. It has been studied in order to obtain a product with reduced size, comfortable and not very noisy, with a ventilation system efficiently, a wide field of view and a dedicated intercom system.
Technical data sheet:
- Outer shell in 4 sizes with SSL layering (fiberglass and aramid)
- EPS inner shell in 4 sizes
- Ventilation IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide channels hollowed into the infill holes that allow airflow to the driver's head
- Ventilation system, designed and optimized in the wind tunnel, consisting of 4 front air intakes (3 front and one on the chin) and two rear extractors
- Vents with mechanism open / close. Total surface vents top of 193% compared to the GP-Tech
- New visor mechanism in metal with opening to rotational translation.Quick release system for removal and replacement of the visor in seconds without tools. Surface of the visor mechanism reduced by 71% compared to the GP-Tech
- RACE visor, scratch-resistant wide field of view, designed for PINLOCK and film tear-off with 100% protection of UV rays
- Homologated visor in optical class 1, free of visual distortions and with thickness up to 3.3 mm
- Interior fully removable and washable
- Headphone Lycra breathable hollow three-dimensional structure, preformed in one piece according to the morphological characteristics of the head, without seams in sensitive areas, with sponges of different densities.
- Retention System with strap Double D
- Weight: 1,325 g.(+/- 50 g) for size M