K3 is AGV's full-face road helmet that brings all the characteristics of a versatile and safe helmet to levels of excellence.
Safety for everyone, at the highest levels: the shell in high resistance thermoplastic material, the multi-density EPS and details such as the collarbone profile and the protective visor allow K3 to receive the stringent ECE22.06 homologation. Thanks to the AGV Extreme Safety construction protocol, K3 exceeds the requirements of the most recent international standards by a wide margin.
Versatility is its strength. K3 is designed to give the best in every situation. The integrated sun visor, which can be operated comfortably with gloves on, comes in handy in situations of excessive brightness, and does not block the front ventilation when it is in the rest position.The Pinlock Max Vision anti-fog system guarantees maximum visibility even on the coldest and wettest days, when the difference in temperature between the environment and the inside of the helmet could cause dangerous fogging of the visor. Not with K3. The Ultravision visor also guarantees a 190° horizontal field of vision, to see obstacles, the road and everything in front of you sooner and better. K3 is designed for the integration of the dedicated AGV intercom system. The Eyewear Ready interior design allows you to comfortably wear eyeglasses or sunglasses while driving.
Comfort enhances performance. The aerodynamic profile of the K3 is designed to achieve zero dynamic weight at a cruising speed of 130 km/h. It means less weight and less strain on your neck muscles, so you can concentrate on riding.The interiors, in 2DRY material with rapid absorption of sweat and humidity, can be customised, to personalize the fit as much as possible and maximize wearing comfort. Ventilation reaches maximum efficiency thanks to the front and chin air intakes, precise and easy to operate with gloves on.
The practical micrometric steel closure system allows for quick and secure adjustment of the helmet fastening."
- Made of HIR-TH (High Resistance Thermoplastic Resin) polycarbonate that offers resistance with a
- 3 outer shell sizes
- Inner shell in EPS in 4 sizes and 4 densities for optimal good absorption of impacts
- Weight from 1500 g +/- 50 in plus sizesmall
- Quick and secure micrometric buckle closure
- Removable and washable interior
- Removable nose guard
- Removable wind protection
- Dry-Comfort fabric
- 190° horizontal field of view
- Micro opening system
- Patented mechanism with Extra Quick Release System
- Integrated anti-scratch sun visor, removable without theuse of tools
- Multi-position visor mechanism
- 100% Max Vision Pinlock included
- Detachable nose guard
- Detachable chin strap
- Presence of an anti-theft ring
- Adjustable vents
- 4 socketsfront air
- 2 rear extractors
Accessories / Options: