Integral Motorcycle Helmet Caberg Double Visor White Model Ego
Ego is the new full-face helmet by way of Caberg aggressive design, and a ventilation system unpublished. CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) is a project born from the desire to create a full-face helmet that could really allow complete ventilation ensuring maximum safety for motorcyclists: the upper part of the shell, in fact, has a large opening (more than 60cm2) that, through the channels present in the inner shell, assures a total ventilation, besides having the two rear extractors that allow an optimum heat dissipation. Both the upper air intake and the bottom also guarantee maximum safety thanks to the two stainless steel plates integrated in completely perforated to allow the passage of air.Both aereazioni are easily adjustable to allow complete closure of those rainy days or during the winter months. Ego Ego is equipped with integrated sun visor inside the helmet (DVT Double Visor Tech) easily manoeuvrable with a lateral lever, while the transparent visor is scratch-resistant with standard PIN LOCK to prevent fogging; dismantling of mechanism visors do not require tools. The interior is completely removable and washable with rear refractive inserts, made with breathable fabrics and hypoallergenic, to ensure maximum freshness, the buckle is provided with micrometric adjustment.
Dedicated to all the riders that said the helmets are not ventilated.
- Outer shell: Thermoplastic Polycarbonate
- Ventilation: CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) Adjustable top ventilation with rear air extractors, less adjustable visor to limit fogging
- Lining: Completely removable and washable with ipoallergenicim and breathable fabrics Sanitized treated.Stop wind removable lower
- Visors: DVT (Double Visor Tech)
- Transparent scratch-resistant visor with Pin Lock Series
- Sun Visor scratch resistant
- Retention system: buckle with micrometric adjustment Anti-theft ring
- Weight: 1450 + / -50 gr.
- Homologation: ECE 22.05 P