The HJC F70 helmet offers design and technical materials at an affordable price. The aerodynamic shell is made of fiberglass composite for a light but stiff exterior. HJC's Advanced Channeling Ventilation System (ACS) helps move air through the helmet and extract heat and moisture. The antibacterial fabric lining the interior wicks sweat away and dries quickly. Quick release emergency cheek pads are a welcome feature, usually reserved for more expensive track helmets. An integrated drop-down internal sun visor makes it easy to manage the sun without having to worry about carrying an additional visor. The speaker pockets allow the F70 helmet to more easily use a bluetooth communication system.A breathing deflector and chin guard are included from the factory, just some of the details that HJC has taken into consideration.
- Composite fiberglass shell: lightweight, superior fit and comfort thanks to advanced CAD technology.
- Closure with double D buckle the safest currently
- Weight 1430gr +/- 50gr
- ECE 22 approval.05
- Transparent visor with anti-UV treatment and with Pinlock predisposition (visor model: HJ-32
- Pinlock lens included DKS266 to protect the visual field as much as possible from the appearance of fogging
- Larger HJ-V9 drop down internal sun visor
- Eyewear Grooves: Ideal for motorcyclists who wear eyeglasses or sunglasses
- Advanced Channeling "ACS ventilation system: full front-to-back airflow for upward and downward flow of heat and moistureexternal.
- Adjustable rear air intakes
- New chin ventilation for maximum air intake
- New interior in MultiCool, antibacterial, antiperspirant and which dries faster, the interior is removable and washable
- Prepared for the installation of the Bluetooth system SMART HJC, sold separately
- Nose guard and facing supplied
ACCESSORIES / SPARE PARTS: