Integral Motorcycle Helmet Hjc i70 LONEX MC1SF Matt
The i70 is a modern and stylish sport-touring helmet made from HJC's advanced polycarbonate material. The full shell is considerably more compact and lighter than its predecessor, the IS-17. The i70 features a retractable internal sun visor with a new easy-to-use lever. The upper vents optimize ventilation in the internal and external air channels through the external exhaust vent with an aerodynamic spoiler.
Shell / Safety:
- Advanced Polycarbonate shell: light and comfortable thanks to the use of CAD technology in the design phase.
- Cup size number: 2 (1st xs-sm | 2nd l-xl-2xl)
- Approval: ECE 22.05 Tests include energy attenuation, penetration resistance, structural integrity of the chin guard and labeling requirements for street motorcycle helmets
- Strap: Micrometric
- Weight from: 1480 gr +/- 50gr
- Clear visor with Wide Shield Vision Plus treatment (+10 mm) for a wider field of vision
- Visor HJ-31 Transparent with 99% UV protection, prepared for pinlock
- Pinlock lens DKS238 Included
- Internal drop down sun visor HJ-V9 bigger
- Simple and safe release system of the Ultra-quick visor.
- SuperCool Interior: The Supercool interior keeps the rider cool with a breathable and antibacterial fabric.
- Removable interior
- The grooves of the glasses can accommodate riders who wear glasses.
- Prepared for the installation of the Bluetooth communication system (INTERCOM)
- ACS: Advanced channeling ventilation system that allows better ventilation inside the helmet.
- Upper Air Intakes: 2
- Bottom air intake: 1
- Rear air extractor: for the release of hot air.
ACCESSORIES / SPARE PARTS: