Integral Motorcycle Helmet in X-Lite Carbon X-803 RS Ultra Carbon HOT LAP 015 Glossy
It is the new X-lite full-featured racing version with high carbon content, here enriched by an exclusive track layout (RS - Racetrack Setup). This consists of: additional Dark Green visor in the box, aerodynamic appendix (RAS - Racetrack Aerodynamic Spoiler) and exclusive headphone position adjustment system (LPC Liner Positioning Control).Furthermore, the already appreciated and consolidated technical characteristics of X 803 ULTRA CARBON are confirmed: extremely low weight and volume (thanks to the carbon-rich construction and the availability of three outer shell sizes), pillow pad removal system in case emergency (NERS - Nolan Emergency Release System), reliable visor mechanism with Double Action device, effective RAF (Racing Air Flow) ventilation system and internal comfort padding Carbon Fitting Racing Experience (with innovative net construction). X-803 RS ULTRA CARBON is proposed as the most exclusive complete racing for the rider who wants to enjoy the best track experience.
- Full carbon motorcycle helmet
- 3 shell sizes to adapt to your morphology (2XS-XS-S, ML and XL-2XL-3XL)
- NERS (Nolan Emergency Release System): in an emergency, the system allows the removal of foams for pillows, while the helmet is always worn by the pilot, simply by pulling on the red stripes provided for this purpose
- LPC: LINER POSITIONING CONTROL (patent pending) This system makes it possible to adjust the position of the cufa which, for the same helmet size, makes it possible to change thetrim of the helmet itself on the head adapting it to the different needs and anatomical conformations
- MONOBLOC PILLOWS: The internal foam padding of the pillows are designed to offer uniformity of pressures and consistent performance over time compared to those offered by traditional padding. Furthermore, they can be extracted from the respective fabric covering covers to facilitate the washing of the latter
- SIDE VISIBILITY: Compared to its predecessor (model X-802RR), X-803 has been improved in terms of lateral visibility. Consequently, it is able to offer greater driving comfort and increased active safety.
- ADDITIONAL DARK GREEN VISOR: In addition to the original (Clear) neutral visor, the helmet is accompanied by a Dark Green visor. This is intended exclusively for daytime use at the circuits and in particular lighting conditions (for example, very bright). In such cases, it can reduce eye strain compared to the neutral (Clear) visor. Attention: the Dark Green visor has luminous transmittance values below the limits set by the ECE / ONU 22-05 regulation and, therefore, is not approved.
- COMFORT PADDING "CARBON FITTING RACING EXPERIENCE" WITH INNOVATIVE MESH CONSTRUCTION: The inner comfort padding is made with active carbon laments, thermoregulator, antistatic and dissipative element. The cufa, with an innovative mesh construction, facilitates the diffusion of air in the upper part of the head which, in this way, remains fresh and dry.The internal padding is also composed of side cheek pads (left and right) and trim strips, all completely removable and washable.
- ROTATIONAL IMPACT TEST: X-903 ULTRA CARBON has passed, in the Newton Srl laboratory, tests relating to rotational impacts to which competition helmets are used, among others, in MotoGP and SBK races. Newton Srl is an independent testing laboratory, recognized as suitable by the Italian Ministry of Transport for the approval of helmets and visors, in accordance with ECE / ONU 22-05.
- DOUBLE ACTION: Device that allows the visor lock function (to prevent accidental opening at high speeds) or demisting of the visor at low speed or in the event of parking (through minimum opening of the same).
- RACETRACK AERODYNAMIC SPOILER (RAS): It is an aerodynamic appendix developed with the contribution of official pilots Nolan and X-lite, as well as the results of CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) studies and wind tunnel tests.The shape of its upper part reduces the aerodynamic resistance of the helmet and improves its stability at high speeds in a riding position under the hull, especially in continuity with the possible rear appendix present on the rider's suit; the conformation of its side parts improves the stability of the helmet at high speeds coming out of the front fairing. It can be removed from the helmet depending on the conditions of use and / or driving situations, for example in the presence of a passenger.
- If the RAS is removed from the helmet, the upper and side fins, available in the box, must be fitted in its place.