With the Thunder 4 SV, MT Helmets has once again proved to be one of the world's leading helmet manufacturers. This is the first affordable helmet with ECE-22.06 approval! This is the ultimate in safety standards.
The rear spoiler ensures that the helmet remains stable at higher speeds. The helmet features a wide neck and chin strap to optimize noise and wind reduction. The laser-cut comfort inner lining is completely removable and washable.
Several air intakes and a large extractor create optimal airflow inside the helmet, maintaining a comfortable climate for long rides. Thanks to the emergency release system in the inner lining, the chin guards can be easily removed from the helmet in an emergency, limiting the possibility of further physical damage.
- Material: HIRP (impact resistant polymer) is formulated from a polymer injected into very precise blocks to provide better properties such as lightness and impact resistance.
- Shell dimensions: 2 (1st xs-sm | 2nd l-xl-xxl-3xl)
- Weight: 1 ° 1500 +/- 50gr | 2 ° 1600 +/- 50gr
- Strap closure: MT-MDTC | Micrometric Double Teeth Closure - Micrometric Double Teeth Closure
- Approval: ECE R-22.06 (UE) / DOT
- Transparent MT-V-28 visor with a thickness of 2.2 mm
- Visor prepared for Pinlock DKS435 lens
- Pinlock® Maxvision lens (NOT included)
- MT-QVSS | Quick Visor Swap System: Quick visor assembly and disassembly system
- MT-ESP: Retractable sun visor
- MT-AFCS: Internal flow ventilation. Internal channels designed to minimize air resistance and improve ventilation flow by reducing the temperature and humidity inside.
- Interior: In hypo allergenic and antibacterial fabric, removable and washable
- Interior: Flame retardant material to ensure a high level of safety.
- ERS: Emergency Extraction System of the lateral cheek pads
- Prepared for installation of a Bluetooth communication system
Accessories / Spare Parts:
- VISOR MECHANISM