Unlike the previous model, the Nolan N60.5, brings this helmet to a higher level, thanks to increased ventilation, improved fit and an even more appealing look.
- Polycarbonate shell: it is injection molded in Lexan EXL polycarbonate by SABIC Innovative Plastics (formerly General Electric Plastics). As demonstrated by scrupulous laboratory tests, Lexan has mechanical strength properties far superior to ABS, the raw material used for the molding of almost all helmets on the market.
- Upper air intake
- Chin strap air intake
- Rear air extractor
- Comfort climate
- Removable lining: removable and washable, the internal comfort padding is made with highly breathable fabrics, soft and fresh, subjected to antibacterial treatment, to guarantee maximum comfort. The exclusive snap-on coupling system makes dismantling and assembly operations particularly easy.
- Removable cheek pads
- Scratch-resistant visor with anti-scratch treatment
- Quick-release visor: easily and quickly dismountable visor without tools
- Pinlock prepared visor
- Microlock: retention system with micrometric regulation
Sizes Motorcycle Helmets
Same brand productsOther products Nolan
N-COM B601 Series Twin Bluetooth Motorcycle Intercom Kit S Series Twin Packs for Nolan Helmets - Grey Ready N-COM
Modular Motorcycle Helmet P / J Nolan N100-5 ORBITER N-Com 069 Lava Gray Opaque
Modular Motorcycle Helmet P / J Nolan N100.5 UPWIND N-Com 063 Approval White Blue Red