Integral Racing Motorcycle Helmet Kyt NZ-RACE BLAZING Matt Red
NZ – Race is the helmet that comes directly from the KYT racing world.
Its shapes have been specially developed after in-depth studies carried out using fluid dynamics software and repeated sessions both in the wind tunnel and on track tests carried out by KYT pilots and in particular the spoiler has been designed to obtain the best aerodynamic and comfort performance. The visor guarantees a wide peripheral and vertical field of vision, ideal for both road and racing use. NZ – Race was designed and developed to obtain the best ventilation and comfort performance without neglecting the aesthetic aspect. In particular, the ventilation ensures optimal diffusion inside the helmet.
- Shell made of TRI-fiber composite which allows to obtain a lighter but, at the same time, more protective shell. The outer shell, made of tricarboco fiber, a mix of aramid fibers, carbon and glass fiber
- Number of shell sizes: 2 ( 1st xs-s ml | 2nd xl -2xl )
- The internal polystyrene is made in 3 different sizes to obtain the best ergonomics with different thicknesses.
- Double D ring strap closure
- Approval : ECE 22.06
- Weight: 1400 +/-50gr (size .M)
- The polycarbonate visor with differentiated thickness in optical class 1 and anti-scratch treatment,
- Removable without tools e
- Prepared for Pinlock MAX Vision 70 lens
- Large peripheral and vertical field of view of 210° and 90° respectively.
- PROVIDED VISOR: TRANSPARENT
- Equipped with technical fabrics to ensure maximum breathability inside the helmet
- Cheek pads and inner shell are completely removable and washable
- Predisposition for eyeglasses
- Arrangement to install bluetooth communication device.
Accessories - Spare parts: