Modular Motorcycle Helmet Scorpion Exo-920
- Cap in advanced polycarbonate components: lightweight and durable.
- Ventilation system: Adjustable front and rear air intakes with an aerodynamic front spoiler that reduces the risk of lifting, creating a depression and maximizing the airflow through the helmet.
- Blow deflector: Improved anti-inflammatory performance.
- Protect: Helps reduce noise. Note: The EXO-900 is delivered with extended protection in order to maximize the protection of the bottom of the chin guard in case of extreme cold conditions.
- Adjustable micrometric strap for a perfect and reliable fit.
- 7 sizes available from XS to XXXL with two sizes for the outer shell.
- 2 sizes of calotte
Extremely effective, hypoallergenic, removable and washable in the washing machine, as well as gentle and pleasant to the touch, the KwickWick2® interior trim of the new Scorpion 2011 range offers the ultimate in breathability and comfort to your face and head while gently caressing you.
- Optional PINLOCK® MAXVISION
Perfectly integrated into the visor, the Pinlock® system creates a sealed air chamber that effectively prevents condensation and fogging, although the difference in temperature between the outside and the inside of the helmet increases .
SpeedView is a retractable solar visor that instantly reduces visual difficulties by varying light conditions without needing to replace the visor.
Attention: TRANSPARENT FACIAL VISION