DUKE EVO is the new version of the popular Duke/Duke II model with a new chin guard opening system that has passed all the tests required by the ECE 22.06 P/J standard.
The result of the experience gained by the first Italian company to have produced flip-up helmets, DUKE EVO is equipped with the double P/J approval which allows you to ride even with the chin guard raised, always in safety thanks to the selector positioned on the left of the helmet which locks the chin guard in the position fully open in position J, thus avoiding accidental closure of the same. Thanks to the small size of the helmet, the weight of the DUKE EVO is only 1600 +-50 gr.
- Material: LG CHEM HI-IMPACT ABS Shell In thermoplastic resin that guarantees impact resistance
- Chin strap closure: Micrometric Buckle
- Approval: Ece 22.06 E3 | Double P/J homologation (integral / Jet)
- Weight from: 1600 +/- 50gr
- Transparent visor
- Visor with anti-scratch treatment
- Pinlock 70 lens: Included
- Smoked retractable sun visor
- Duct ventilation with air extraction system