Level 1 CE certified knee protector available in sizes SM / L-XL / 2XL Equipped with the new grid technology for the extremely light and ventilated outer shell, the Sequence Knee Protector is anatomically profiled to improve performance and boasts CE level 1 certified protectors .
Data sheet :
- The double strap closure system ensures that the Sequence Knee stays in place while the TPR tabs make it easy to close with gloves.
- All the components are designed to define a structure with reduced material and obtain an extremely light, slender and ventilated garment.
- Structure in technical stretch elastane mesh, highly breathable and capable of maintaining shape and structure by keeping the protective plates adherent to the body, a fundamental feature to protect in the event of a fall.
- Plate design with integrated grid structure which, in the event of an impact, absorbs and dissipates energy through its cellular structure.
- Panel shells made of injected polymer blend to optimize flexibility and ensure excellent lightness.
- Panels integrate strategically placed viscoelastic inserts to protect seams and improve fit.
- Ergonomic shaped plates to follow the natural curves of the body, equipped with canalization to improve ventilation and prevent heat build-up.
- All plates are mounted on densely perforated PE padded panels to offer fit and comfort in contact with the skin.
- Double strap closure system to offer a secure fit, allowing great freedom of movement.
- The straps feature silicone tabs for easy closure even with gloves.