Moto Cross Enduro Helmet Thor Verge 2015 Solid Helmet Gloss White
The new helmet Verge Thor, Thor helmet is the new generation, used by champions like Ryan Villopoto, Blake Bagget and the whole Team Monster Kawasaki Pro Circuit.
Made with a mix of materials such as Kevlar and glass fiber. The front part is designed to give the pilot an excellent fit, wide visibility and allow each type of mask a perfect adhesion on the face. Front air intakes and rear, promote the flow of fresh air during the activity.
The inner fabric is antibacterial, removable, washable and leverages technology SilverCool ™ for maximum sweat absorption.
Equipped with double approval in accordance with the AMA and FIM required.
- Mentoniera reinforced for added strength Hi-flow mouth vent filter to prevent roost from entering
- Fully adjustable visor provides broad coverage
- Front air intakes allow the airflow to enter the helmet
- Minimal Gaskets reduce the overall weight of the helmet Anti-bacterial, moisture wicking, removable and washable lining Silvercool ™ for maximum comfort
- Dual density EPS liner provides ample venting that aligns with the ventilation ports shell construction hand laid fiberglass composite for maximum strength with minimum weight
- Rear exhaust vents allow hot air to escape quickly form a shell back in quickly and easily reposition the belt glasses
- Side vents funnel cooler air inside the helmet
- Large mesh holes lining promotes airflow DOT and ECE 22.05 approved.Meets AMA and FIM requirements for helmets used in competition