Stand out with safety and elegance on city journeys and on extra-urban routes with the new 136 DNA. The helmet inherits all the design and comfort features of the popular predecessor 130 Daytona but with a new shell in HPT (High Performance Terpolymer) and multi-density EPS compliant with the new ECE-R 22.06 regulation. Characterized by air intakes that accentuate the angular lines of the shell, made in two sizes, the 136 is equipped with an external visor prepared for Pinlock 70 with a quick release tilting system and with an internal retractable sun visor. The hexagonal thermoformed interiors for optimized fit comfort are made with Extracool fabric and high visibility bands to improve passive safety. The intercom setup, the micrometric buckle closure, the anti-theft ring and the elastic strap holder complete the features of the ideal helmet for every scooter rider.
- Shell material: HPT Injection molded thermoplastic, the thermoplastic polymers, once cooled and hardened after the molding process, guarantee a high mechanical resistance for maximum impact protection,
- Outer Shell Dimensions: 2
- Strap closure: Micrometric
- Approval: Ece 22.06
- Weight from: 1450 +/-50 gr (sizeM)
- Visor with anti-scratch treatment prepared for Pinlock 70 lens (DKS002)
- Visor quick release system
- Retractable sun visor
- Air system: Ventilation system consisting of front air intakes, air ducts in the inner shell and rear extractors.
- Removable and washable interior and cheek pads
- High visibility interior
- Anti-theft ring on the strap
- Intercom setup