Motorcycle Boots TCX Airtech Tourism Evo Gore-Tex Black
Tourism Motorcycle Boots TCX X-Tour Evo Gore-Tex Black
- Upper - microfibre and CORDURA® fabric is highly breathable and resistant to wear; inserts in micro injection
- Lining - GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane for maximum breathability
- Reinforcements - ankles, micro injected shift pad, tibia and heel reinforced
- Plantar - anatomical and removable
- Closure - elastic closure for easier closing + wideband Velcro®
- Sole - touring with specific grip area
MEMBRANE GORE-TEX® PERFORMANCE COMFORT
This high-quality fabric has important features such as: prolonged water impermeability, high breathability, excellent resistance to cold temperatures and high wear resistance. The special micro-porous structure of GORE-TEX® fabric of expanded PTFE contains about 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square centimeter. These pores are approximately 20,000 times smaller than a drop of water, but 700 times larger than a water vapor molecule.Thus, while the water in liquid form can not penetrate area inside of the GORE-TEX® membrane, sweat, or water vapor, can easily evaporate. The result is a totally waterproof barrier that allows the use of the boot in all weather conditions while ensuring maximum comfort and optimum breathability.
Exclusive technology developed by the R & D center of TCX, ideal for motorcycle use in the warmer seasons. It combines the upper CORDURA® fabric, highly breathable and resistant to wear, for a layer of felt and prized GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Footwear membrane.The combination of these high quality materials offers a high degree of breathability and total impermeability.