Motorcycle Gloves Summer Woman Alpinestars Stella Smx-1 Air Black
Characteristics of Gloves Alpinestars Stella SMX-1 Air:
Designed and optimized specifically for women's fit, the Stella SMX-1 Air are elegant light road gloves with the use of leather and 3D mesh, perfect for the warm months. Equipped with rigid knuckle protectors and reinforcements on palm and back, the Stella SMX-1 Air offer excellent sport fit and high levels of comfort.
- Developed and designed specifically to fit the female hand.
- Made of rugged leather goats with 3D mesh inserts strategically placed on the back to optimize the levels of comfort, durability and internal ventilation.
- Reinforcements on thumb and palm providing excellent grip on the controls combined with increased protection and durability of the seams.
- Innovative newly developed insert between palm and thumb to provide an excellent fit and a better range of motion and therefore control.
- Reinforcements in suede on the outside of the hand with foam padding for greater abrasion resistance.
- rigid protection in cast nylon on the knuckles to offer high levels of protection, strength, lightness and durability.
- Palm, thumb and outer back of hand padded with EVA foam for energy absorption to resist abrasion and impact protection.
- Digital sliders TPR sonic welding to withstand impacts and abrasion.
- Velcro® wrist closure with TPR tab for a safe and reliable closure.
- Fingertips reinforced suede to improve sensitivity and control.
- Forks in stretch mesh to improve fit, flexibility and ventilation.
- Fingertip Touchscreen compatible for use with GPS and smartphones.