The MT Jarama is a helmet that represents, like no other, the history, tradition and experience of helmet manufacturing that MT Helmets treasures. After more than 50 years protecting motorcyclists, Jarama returns to the market with a significantly improved version to pay homage to the brand that saw it born.
- Material : HIRP (Impact Resistant Polymer) is formulated from injected polymer in very precise blocks to provide better properties such as light weight and impact resistance.
- Shell dimensions: 2 (1st xs-sm | 2nd l-xl-xxl-3xl)
- Weight: 1st 1400+/-50gr | 2nd 1600+/-50gr
- Band closure: MT-MDTC | Micrometric Double Teeth Closure - Double tooth micrometric
- Approval : ECE 22.06 & DOT
- MT-V-32 Transparent Visor with a thickness of 2.2 mm
- Visor prepared for: Pinlock DKS479 lens | FogOff FOG012 lens
- Pinlock® Maxvision lens (NOT included)
- Quick release visor.
- Front air intake on the chin guard and upper air intakes
- Interior: In refined design fabric and high quality finishes
- Interior:hypoallergenic and antibacterial,removable and washable
- Prepared for the installation of a Bluetooth communication system