Remake of the classic 70's cap but light because it is made of glass fiber and of limited volume (thanks to the availability of three outer shell sizes). The modern design but vintage inspired, the high comfort, the combinations of materials, finishes and colors, make the helmet 170, a fashion accessory suitable for the city scooterist as well as the "custom" and "café racer" motorcyclist.
- The 170 is made of fiberglass, composite fibers amalgamated and made solid thanks to the use of thermosetting resins in vinylester with epoxy base. The use of composite fibers allows a good resistance to impact strength combined with greater lightness. The fiber caps are also not affected by temperature changes and have a better resistance to UV rays.
- made in three outer shell sizes and this allows you to offer a fit and comfort of optimal fit for all sizes, from XS to XXL.
- It also features interiors with fully removable and washable prestige fabric,
- eyeglasses and bow cap, in perfect harmony with the style of the helmet.
- micrometric release closure
- Anti-theft ring
- weight for size M of 820 +/- 50 gr.