Motorcycle Jacket in fabric Alpinestars WINSTON GORE-TEX JACKET OVERCOAT Black
A jacket three quarters perfectly optimized for motorcycling urban: the Winston is provided with a GORE-TEX® membrane under the external PU coated to ensure waterproofing and breathability. Designed to be worn over casual or formal, Edward is equipped with internal thermal for use in colder climates. With its protective capabilities by reference and the ability to upgrade, this jacket is ideal for driving all year.
Technical data sheet:
- Main structure in three layers with a water repellent outer shield and quick-drying coated in PU, a membrane 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® and a lightweight mesh lining integrated together to improve durability and lightness.All seams are taped for water total.
- Internal removable thermal full-length (body 170g, sleeves 85g) for use in various weather conditions.
- Removable CE certified protectors on the elbows and shoulders to safety by reference. The protectors are anatomically shaped to better fit the style of the City Collection.
- Compartments on chest and back allow the adoption of protectors Nucleon KR-first and second-KR and other protections Alpinestars optional.
- Inner layer with automatic form a barrier against the wind and help to keep the jacket close to the body.
- Reflective detail on hood and back improve nighttime visibility of the rider.
- Extension zipper in life allow to wear the jacket comfortably in the driving position.
- Detachable hood with zipper on the collar.
- Knitted cuffs for a comfortable fit and snug.
- Removable thermal collar with internal poly-satin for luxurious comfort.
- Comfortable waterproof outer pockets on the arms and chest, pocket wallets inside.
- Adjustments on collar and sleeves for fithighly customizable