Motorcycle Pants Fabric Rev'it Sand 2 Black Shortened
The pants Sand 2 are characterized by the same practical system with three layers of the new jacket of the same name. These pants have pockets for adjustable guards, a deflector for water on the shins and anchorages liner with hinges on the bottoms and in life. The second layer is made of a durable waterproof membrane hydratex® 3L removable. The pants Sand 2 are equipped with a thermal lining lightweight but highly insulating that is firmly anchored to the pants but that can be easily removed to suit the weather conditions. The pants also have a panel grip on the butt to provide consistent performance in all conditions and cargo pockets that offer large capacity. They are offered in black or silver and are available with short legs, standard or long.
CUT TO 5 CM
- Outside sure grip, PWR-waxed 1200D, 600D polyester, PWR-shell 500D stretch, PWR-shell 500D, Lorica®
- Insulation detachable thermal lining
- Waterproofing and breathability hydratex® - 3L removable
- Visibility spotlight rolled on the thighs and calves, reflective logo on the waistband
- Cap caps ProLife® Knee CE, Sponge EVA totally perforated sides, sitting in a double layer of fabric
- Composition 64% Polyamide, 36% Polyester
- Vestibiliàtouring, cutting normal
- Adaptability tab regolazioone ankles, belt waist adjustment
- Ventilation VCS zippers - thighs
- Features short and long connection zipper, pockets adjustable guards, calf zippers, elastic on the back and knees, sit on the panel grip, front closure "button and hook"