The Superior Protection Pants - Trackpants are a technical motorcycle garment that combines Dainese safety with the comfort and convenience of casual trousers. They are made with the innovative Armalith® fabric, a soft yet extremely abrasion and tear resistant composition made with cotton, Lycra® and UHMWPE (Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene) fiber. This very light material, used in the field of industrial safety, is more resistant to abrasion than Cordura and aramid fiber, and offers greater mechanical resistance than that of steel. Superior protection, in a single-ply yarn - without additional additional layers - that has the same texture and fit as a normal cotton trousers.
The Trackpants model combines the comfort of a sports pant with the safety of a technical motorcycle garment, thanks also to the soft Pro Shape 2.0 certified protectors inserted on the knees and hips. The Superior Protection Pants Trackpants are prEN 17092-02 level AA certified.
- 2 easy-access welt pockets on the front
- 2 rear welt pockets
- Protective pants for motorcycles certified prEN 17092 (AA)
- Zip closure
- Elasticated waist with belt included
- Seamless cuff texture
- ARMALITH® single layer
- Removable Pro-Shape 2.0 for hips: soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1
- Pro-Shape 2.0 for removable and adjustable knee: soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1