Motorcycle Racing Boots Alpinestars SUPERTECH R Black Red Fluo Gray
Almost all the components of the Supertech R boot, Alpinestars' top-of-the-range racing boot as worn by a large group of past and present champions, have undergone a rigorous improvement program to further refine their performance characteristics. Featuring innovations developed on the basis of advice received from Alpinestars participation in the most prestigious motorcycle races, they include a new redesigned front flex area, a redesigned rear bellows, a redesigned upper gaiter, a new reinforcement plate for the shifter and shin, a new bar of soap for the shin and a new innerboot, which improve the comfort, protection and performance of this boot, making it even more the leader in its category.
- Main upper material made using microfiber for optimal breathability and abrasion resistance, while offering high levels of flexibility.
- New front flex area for improved impact abrasion resistance while ensuring natural mobility for the front and back.
- The new front flex area increases ventilation and airflow for increased breathability.
- Rear gusset redesigned in elastic microfiber to improve natural front and rear movement.
- Upper gaiter redesigned in microfiber material with TPU over-injection for greater grip.
- New synthetic microfiber panel on the medial side for greater abrasion resistance and a better feeling when it comes into contact with the bike.
- New TPU shifter reinforcement plate for added protection on the lower medial side.
- The new TPU shin plate has been redesigned for greater shock absorption, thus improving abrasion resistance in an important region.
- New replaceable bar of soap for the tibia for greater abrasion resistance.
- The new design of the stretch TPU panel with zip for easier fit and a more streamlined and optimized fit.
- The hook and loop closure ensures that the pull-out zipper stays in place.
- Micro adjustable ratchet closure on the top of the boot for an optimized fit.
- Replaceable TPU / aluminum co-injected toe cap with a practical screw system that protects the toe area from abrasion resistance.
- The new design of the replaceable heel bar offers greater gliding performance and protection in the event of an accident.
- Sole constructed using a lightweight rubber compound for excellent grip on the pedals.
- Recently revised separate bio-mechanical innerboot, made of 3D mesh material for greater structure, thus improving rider comfort.
- The innerboot features a new outer toe area with soft TPU reinforcement for added impact protection and additional ankle padding for added protection, stability and softness during natural foot movement.
- According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product.
They comply with the following standards:
- CE EN13634: 2017.