Rev'it ACTION H2O Sport Motorcycle Jacket Black
Partly bomber, partly racing-inspired motorcycle jacket, this is how we would describe the Action H2O, ventilated but waterproof. It's for the urban rider who wants both sport technology and streetwear fashion in a CE-marked garment. Its extra gear to stand out from the crowd comes from the lines on the chest, shoulders and sleeves, which have been created with a more angular and aggressive stance. This way she leans more towards fashion because of her street style.
Giving Action H2O its aforementioned waterproofing designation is the inclusion of a detachable hydratex | Mesh G-liner membrane. Take it off on hot days so that the fully ventilated exterior can allow air to flow towards your body.
- Polyester mesh
- Stretch Polyester: Made from polyester yarn it is a perfect, snug material for low impact risk areas, helping riders stay comfortable and in control.
- PWR | shell Open Mesh EN471: EN471 is a European standard for the materials, colors, and light reflectivity of protective clothing. rib knit
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Adjustment tab on the arms. Elasticated waist.
- Pockets: Two inside pockets. Two front slit pockets. Internal waterproof pocket on the waterproof membrane.
- Features: Jeans loop. Knitted collar on the outer jacket. knitted cuffs on the outer jacket. Short connection zipper. Elasticated back.
- Waterproofing - Removable hydratex® | Lite liner: Hydratex®ILite provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inside of its surface is made of a waterproof coating with micro pores that keeps rain and wind out.
- Insulation: Windscreen behind the front zipper.
- Prepared for SEESOFT ™ CE-level 1 split chest protector. (Not Included - Sold separately)
- Prepared for the SEESOFT ™ RV CE ‑ Level 2 back protector insert (not included - Sold separately)
- SEESMART ™ CE-level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors (included)
- Loops for inches.
- TPU shoulder protectors.
- Visibility: Reflective fabric on the back, chest and sleeve.
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved classification A.
Protections Sold separately: