In the city, summers seem to last longer. Warmer days and warmer nights call for a riding essential: a lightweight jacket that keeps you cool. But the Eclipse 2 Jacket doesn't just optimize airflow. Beneath the strategically placed polyester mesh areas is SEESMART armor with CE certified protection you can count on. Plus, lots of practical touches for your daily commute in the city, like zipped pockets, a draft shield behind the front zip and a jeans loop; they are all essentials for the season. Cooler for the commute If you're commuting to work during rush hour, you'll appreciate the breathable mesh areas on the front, back and inner arms that send airflow around your entire body.Abrasion resistant 600 denier polyester adds a sense of secure comfort. Plus, you can customize the fit with tabs at the waist, cuffs, and biceps. Increase your protection The Eclipse 2 has evolved. There are now SEESMART CE-level 1 protectors on the elbows and shoulders. The SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector allows you to further increase the level of protection, offering inconspicuous but very effective impact resistance. So when you speed through the city, you can feel protected, but not weighed down.
- 600D polyester
- Polyester net
- Lining: Mesh
- Rear reflective laminated logo
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Adjustment tab on the arms | Waist adjustment tabs | Adjustment tabs on the cuffs
- Pockets: Two front slash pockets |Inside pocket
- Features: Jeans loop | V-flaps on cuffs
- Insulation: Wind shield behind the front zip
- Prepared for the SEESOFT™ RV CE-Level 2 back protector insert. (not included - can be purchased separately)
- SEESMART CE-level 1 EN1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbow protectors (included)
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved classification A.
Protections Available to purchase separately: