The Move H2O motorcycle jacket offers you comfort, waterproofing and protection at an affordable price. We use a hydratex | Mesh G-liner construction method to create a 100% waterproof motorcycle garment that can handle the adverse weather conditions you may encounter on the road. It also features a detachable thermal liner to provide additional warmth on cold weather rides.
For when it's warmer, you can remove the thermal liner and open the ventilation zippers to direct cool air towards your torso. The Move H2O is equipped with our award-winning SEEFLEX CE-level 2 protectors on shoulders and elbows, and is prepared for our SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector insert.To keep essential items close, the Move H2O features a variety of pockets, including two large, waterproof, patch front pockets.
- 600D Dull Polyester: This fabric combines polyester yarns and weaves them together with finer polyester yarns, creating a high-density knit that increases protection and abrasion resistance.
- Ripstop polyester
- Laminated reflectors on the back and chest
- Reflective lamination on the arms
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Adjustable elbow pads
- Adjustment cord onhem
- Adjustment band on the forearms
- Adjustment band at the waist
- Adjustment tabs on the cuffs
- Adjustment tab on the arms
- Pockets: Inside pocket on the thermal lining / Slit pocket on the back / Slit pocket on the chest / Two inside pockets / Two waterproof patch pockets on the chest / Waterproof inside pocket
- Adjustable protector pockets
- Prepared for the NEON Connector vest
- Short connection zipper
- Soft collar edge
- Hydratex® | Lite lining: Provides all-weather protection with just one layer. The inside of its surface is made of a waterproof coating with micro pores that keeps rain and wind out.
- Insulation: Removable thermal liner
- Ventilation: Rear upper air outlet / Ventilation zippers on the chest
- Prepared for the SEESOFT ™ RV CE ‑ Level 2 back protector insert (not included - Sold separately)
- SEEFLEX ™ CE-level 2 shoulder and elbow protectors.EN1621‑1: 2012 (included)
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved the AA classification.
Protections Sold separately: