Rev'it PIONEER GTX Touring Motorcycle Boots Black
The Pioneer GTX motorcycle boots have been developed specifically for adventure and at the same time offer the comfort of hiking boots. We have improved the fit patterns to optimize the use of the GORE-TEX membrane. Because the boots are made with GTX premium waterproofing laminate, they are fully breathable and ensure dry feet in bad weather. Additionally, the monocoque design approach allowed us to create the most comfortable fit and minimal seams in flex areas.
The combined skills of the Italian Vibram and our in-house developers led to the birth of the Vibram® Apex sole. This sole guarantees maximum grip, stability and control on the bike and on foot.To keep the boots as light as possible, we have adopted the BOA® quick and convenient adjustment system, which creates a perfect fit by simply turning a dial. Reinforced areas on the heel, toe and ankle combined with abrasion-resistant outer materials allow these boots to offer a lot of safety without sacrificing comfort.
- CORDURA® 500D
- Omega leather
- Suede with WR finish
- Visibility: Reflective on the heel
- Injected ankle
- Reinforced side areas
- SEESOFT ™ protection on the tongue: reduces the energy transmitted to the legs by the impact of stones and other debris on the road that could hit you while you drive.
- Thermoformed heel: The heel of the boots is reinforced for additional safety.
- TPU ankle protection disc
- Vibram® Apex sole: The combined skills of the Italian Vibram and our in-house developers led to the birth of the revolutionary Vibram® Apex sole.
- Boa® adjustment system: offers a perfect fit in very light footwear with its quick closure. Put on the shoe, press the wheel to activate it, rotate it for the perfect fit, and roll the wheel for a quick release. Once locked in place, the Boa® spools and laces stay that way. Made of aircraft grade stainless steel, Boa® laces have a strength per gram that is superior to the armor of a tank.
- Boa® M4 Platform
- GORE-TEX 3L Performance Jazz Bellows
- 4L GORE-TEX Performance Rock
- GORE-TEX membrane
- These shoes are certified according to the EN 13634 standard published in 2017 and have achieved the Level 2 Certification classification | 2 | 2 | 2 | WR | SRB.