The popular Torque motorcycle jacket brought a unique style to urban bikers. A garment style that was fully ventilated, features a detachable hydratex | Mesh G-liner membrane to keep water out when the sun doesn't want to come out, and our forged carbon print. All of these features are found in the Torque 2 H2O motorcycle jacket, but we have shaken things up to keep it cool.
Changes such as new finishes, interesting contrasts of materials and modern cut already give the style a new aesthetic. We've also added a wind flap behind the front zip to minimize cold reaching the body. Adjustment points at the waist and arms allow you to tailor this casual sporty fit to your body if you need it.Aside from the exceptional look of the Torque 2 H2O, thanks to the aforementioned and cleverly integrated forged carbon print, its aggressive, angular cut lets you know it means safety and style.
- Jacquard mesh: Jacquard mesh is both functional and stylish The open structure knit increases the breathability of the fabric, while the textured yarns increase moisture absorption giving the fabric a nice softness to the touch.
- 600D Polyester: This polyester thread fabric is a perfect way to shape low impact areas while maintaining comfort.
- Laminated reflectors on the back and chest
- Reflective lamination on the arms
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Adjustment band at the waist / Adjustment tab on the arms
- Jeans loop
- Soft collar edge
- V-flap on the cuffs
- Pockets: Inside pocket / Two patch pockets at the waist
- Hydratex® membrane| Removable G-liner: it is applied to the inside of the garment's inner lining, and the seams are taped to ensure that the product is waterproof.
- Insulation: Windscreen behind the front zipper
- Ventilation areas: The ventilation areas on this garment allow for optimal airflow that keeps the body cool while riding.
- Prepared for the SEESOFT ™ RV CE ‑ Level 2 back protector insert (not included - Sold separately)
- SEESMART ™ CE-level 1 shoulder and elbow protectors.EN1621‑1: 2012 (included)
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved classification A.
Protections Sold separately: