Previous generations of this jacket are the epitome of affordable, capable, all-weather touring gear. And when the going gets tough, the Voltiac 3 H2O stays true to its roots. Only now has it been updated with PWR|Ripstop fabric at the shoulders, elbows and forearms, as well as a 600-denier polyester shell that's form-fitting and more than weatherproof.
With the Voltiac 3 H2O, weather conditions will never take you by surprise. The hydratex|Sphere mesh G-liner is waterproof and breathable. The thermal lining will keep you protected during most seasons, while the two ventilation zips are sealed to prevent water entry and open the full length of the chest when necessary to optimize airflow.Hot, cold, windy, rainy or sunny, the Voltiac has you covered.
We could talk about motorcycle jackets all day long, and we often do. But it's the people who wear them that matter the most. When designing and developing an affordable jacket, we make no compromises and you can therefore expect the same level of protection and upgrade options as our REV'IT! Top of the line: SEESMART CE-level 1 on shoulders and elbows, plus optional SEESOFT CE-level 2 back protector.
- 600D Polyester Vest: Fabric formed from polyester thread is a perfect way to shape low impact risk areas while maintaining comfort.
- Ripstop polyester
Reflective lamination on forearms
Laminated reflectors on the back
Reflectors laminated on the chest
Features / Comfort:
- Adaptability: Adjustment cord on thehem | Adjustment band on forearms | Flexisnap on the collar | Adjustment tab on arms | Adjustment tabs on the cuffs
- Pockets: Two front patch pockets | Two handwarmer pockets | Chest slash pocket | Inner pocket on the thermal lining
- Features: Soft collar edge | Short connection zipper | Collar with sliding pressure closure on double-sided tongue | V-flaps on cuffs
- Waterproofing: hydratex®|Mesh G-liner: G-liner hydratex® 100% waterproof lining is applied to the inner jersey of the garment
- Insulation: Removable thermal lining
- Ventilation:Chest ventilation zippers | Upper rear air outlet
- Prepared for the SEESOFT™ RV CE-Level 2 back protector insert. (not included - can be purchased separately)
- SEESMART CE-level 1 EN1621-1:2012 shoulder and elbow protectors (included)
- This garment is certified according to the EN 17092 standard published in 2020 and has achieved the AA classification.
Protections Available to purchase separately: