SCHUBERTH C5 is the new spearhead of the SCHUBERTH modular helmet family and the first with double P / J homologation and complying with the new ECE-R 22.06 standard. SCHUBERTH C5 combines maximum safety with surprising aerodynamic performance in a compact and lightweight design following an endless evolutionary path of the iconic and timeless "C" philosophy. The interior, with its exclusive SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL concept and seamless padding, offers an unrivaled level of comfort.
- Directly machined glass fiber (SCHUBERTH Direct Fiber Processing) combined with a special resin is compressed in the vacuum under high pressure to form an exceptionally strong yet extraordinarily light helmet shell
- DFP fiberglass shell reinforced with carbon fiber for better resistance to shock absorption and lightness.
- New EPS material for better shock absorption and greater head cavity, with two densities for the main part and sides
- New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL seamless liner concept to allow customization of fit
Material / Safety:
- Outer shell dimensions: 2 (1st xs-sml | 2nd xl-2xl-3xl)
- ECE-R 22.06 homologation, with double P / J homologation.
- Weight size L: 1640 +/- 50gr | size XL: 1790 +/- 50gr
- New positioning of the chin strap to improve comfort in the throat area with Anti Roll Off System (AROS)
- Double chin air intake to improve ventilation, with interchangeable filter in the chin part. New rear spoiler with new air extractor
- New patented visor mechanism with memory function
- Improved field of vision thanks to the new City Position mechanism and the new V-lock sun visor mechanism.
- Plug and Play communication system based on Sena 50S system with speakers, Mesh Antenna, FM Radio Antenna and Bluetooth Antenna pre-installed in the helmet shell
- New SCHUBERTH INDIVIDUAL CONCEPT for unparalleled comfort.
- New Neckroll concept for improved aeroacoustic performance. Only 85 DbA at 100 km / h on a naked.
- New chin lock mechanism made of fiberglass reinforced plastic to reduce weight and improve handling.
- Reflective area on the wind deflector, neck roll, visor seal and helmet stickers for greater visibility when riding with open and closed chin guard.