Scorpion VX-22 AIR SOLID Black Motorcycle Helmet
Successor of the VX-21 Air, one of the longest-lived and most successful helmets of the Korean house among the "OFF" ones, the VX-22 AIR helmet adopts the latest technologies made in Scorpion and has been designed and built to offer maximum performance and protect in the extreme conditions typical of off-road driving. The VX-22 Air implements MIPS® (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) technology for an extraordinary leap forward in safety on the offroad scene that can translate into a reduction of concussions from impact thus helping to preserve the rider from many and potentials. dangers.
- Ultra-TCT material: in Tricomposita fiber.Extremely light, the shell, in the event of an impact, allows greater energy absorption thanks to its ability to deform.
- Outer shell dimensions: 2 (1st xs-sm | 2nd l-xl)
- Multi-density EPS with MIPS® technology (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) for an extraordinary leap forward in safety on the off-road scene that can translate into a reduction of concussions from impact, thus helping to preserve the rider from many and potential dangers.
- Strap Closure: Double D Ring
- Approval: Ece 22.06
- Very effective Kwikwick3® lining, hypoallergenic, removable, machine washable, and very flexible and pleasant to the touch, the KwikWick3® lining of the new ScorpionExo® range is a real tailored insole for your head.
- Ventilation System: Large intake manifolds and rear aerodynamic ventilation openings maximize airflow through the helmet.
- KikFit: Internal pads allow you to put on and take off your glasses easily
- AirFit system: which allows you to inflate the cheeks for a tailored fit