Shoes Moto Techniques Alpinestars Stella SMX-1R Black
Sturdy and lightweight boot designed road and developed specifically for women's fit, Stella S-MX R 1 has a microfiber upper very resistant to abrasion and reinforced with TPU protectors in a strategic position. The sole exclusive mixes Alpinestars offers comfort and excellent grip, both on the bike and on foot, while the stretch zones offer support and control regardless of driving position.
- Designed and developed for women's sport needs.
- Upper in advanced microfiber to improve comfort, sturdiness and excel in resistance to abrasion.
- Innovative heel support system that works in conjunction with the closing strap to improve fit, support and structural integrity.
- heel protection redesigned with soft inserts TPR that work seamlessly with the rear flexible area to improve the mobility of the ankle and the comfort in the saddle. Robust gearbox plate TPR.
- Evolved closing strap angled anatomically to follow the natural shape of the instep.
- Outsole with Alpinestars exclusive mixes of new tread pattern to improve grip, feeling, water dispersion and robustness.
- flexible areas on instep and Achilles tendon made of light microfibre to optimize the levels of robustness, comfort and maneuverability in the saddle and on foot.
- Velcro® front closure system to ensure a fast and secure fit in the instep area, while ensuring excellent levels of flexibility.
- Slider forefoot integrated, replaceable, TPU with new fixing screw for a more rapid and easy replacement.
- external protection heel, ankle and changing area TPU to improve strength and impact protection.
- Internal protection stratified fingers under the upper for improved durability, feel and performance.
- Mesh lining to improve ventilation and moisture.
- The SMX-1 R is CE certified Cat 2 according to the 89/686 / ECC EU.