The base of the protection is made of very light magnesium, the best material for absorbing impacts: the upper mounting bush is also made of magnesium, able to cushion the impact during a fall without transferring the load to the frame. The inner ring is made of a special polymer able to cushion the strongest blows. Finally, the external pad, the one that first comes into contact with the asphalt, has the task of resisting abrasion and being light: therefore it is made of a special nylon mixed with glass.
Lightech Shock Absorbed Frame Protection Kit Specifications for
- Kawasaki ZX6R (2007-08)
- Frame Protections With Glass Loaded Nylon Shell,
- Magnesium bottom
- Antishock rubber in TPE hardness 60 Shore - White color
- With Mobile Magnesium Bushing
- External ring in black anodized aluminum
- High Impact Resistance.
- Bushing internal hole diameter: 10mm
Possibility to customize the color of the aluminum ring and the antishock rubber
- Colore Black
- Reparto road