SPIDI BASE-1 ARMOR is the protective layer closest to the body, which keeps the protectors firmly adhered to the most exposed parts of the torso and arms in the event of a fall. It can be attached via zip and loop to the other layers using STEP-IN ARMOR technology: by combining the different elements, thermal insulation and abrasion resistance can be adjusted, depending on the rider's needs and weather conditions.
The polyester mesh fabric has been designed to offer great elasticity and ensure maximum air circulation on the hottest days. There are 2 external pockets closed by buttons and 2 particularly roomy internal pockets. The fixed protectors on shoulders (from the Warrior Lite series) and elbows (from the Forcetech series) are both certified according to EN 1621-1:2012 level 1.
- Force-Tech En 1621-1:2012 removable CE certified elbow protectors
- Warrior Lite removable CE En1621-1 level 1 shoulder protectors
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing liv. 2 Z172
- Arrangement for CE Lev.2 Z147 back protector housing
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-6:2020 class C/U
- Predisposition for Warrior Chest housing lev.1Z138
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157 housing
- Compatible with Step-In Armor products
- High tenacity fabricin polyester
- Perforated mesh fabric