FLASH EVO is the SPIDI jacket ideal for motorcycle trips in medium-temperate climates. Certified prEN 17092-4:2017 Class A, it is equipped with a removable thermal interior and with the possibility of combining it with the waterproof H2Out membrane (sold separately).
Flash Evo is made of abrasion resistant and high tenacity polyester, with reflective areas for night riding. There are zipped vents on the shoulders to regulate the airflow, and there are adjustment straps on both sides and on the arms, to allow for a perfect fit.
Equipped with a connection zip for attachment to prepared SPIDI trousers, Flash Evo is equipped with EN 1621-1 level 1 certified protectors on shoulders and elbows, and there is the possibility of mounting the Warrior back protector, certified Liv.1 and Liv. 2 (sold separately).
- CE: Protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU)2016/425
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified Pr En 17092-4:2017 class A
- Arrangement for CE Lev.2 Z147 back protector housing
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing liv. 2 Z172
- Warrior Lite protectors removable CE En1621-1 level 1 shoulders and elbows
- Removable lining with wadding of gr.100
- Waterproof garment 50%
- Arrangement for optional thermal interior L30 man
- Arrangement for internal H2Out optional X47 man
- Zippered jacket/trouser fastening system
- Jacket/trouser fastening system with Pants-clip
- Adjustable closure at the waist
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night identification
- High tenacity fabricin 1000 polyester