SPIDI Outlander H2Out is the laminated jacket designed for long journeys, ideal for both hot and colder climates. Driving comfort in the hottest periods is guaranteed by the innovative seamless front ventilation panels, which drastically increase the impermeability to water and air once closed.
The jacket is CE EN 17092-3: 2017 Class AA certified thanks to the high tenacity polyamide outer fabric and the level 2 Warrior Lite removable protectors (CE EN 1621-1: 2012 Lev.2) on shoulders and elbows.
The outer shell of Outlander H2Out is made of H2Out waterproof, breathable and windproof laminated polyester, highly resistant to abrasion and perforation. A 200 gram removable thermal quilt is supplied as standard.
Outlander uses the integrated adjustment Ergofit system to guarantee a perfect fit, also it is equipped with the EST device for micrometric adjustment of the neck.
For added security, the jacket-pants zip is standard and there are waterproof external and internal pockets. The 3M® Scotchlite® reflex zones increase night visibility. For those who want the maximum possible protection, the jacket can be enriched with the optional back protector and chest protectors of the Warrior series.
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night identification
- Waterproof, breathable, 2-layer windbreak laminate fabric
- 3M® Scotchlite® the best retro-reflective product
- Waterproof, breathable and windproof H2Out garment
- Fixed mesh lining
- Removable lining with gr.200
- Comfort collar with Neoprene inserts
- Two items in one
- External waterproof pockets
- Internal waterproof pocket
- Jacket / trousers fastening system with zip
- Resealable ventilated panels
- Adjustable closure at the waist
- Straps for adjusting and fixing CE protectors
- EST adjustment and closing
- Integrated restriction system Ergofit system
- CE: protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- PPE certified motorcycle protective clothing Pr En 17092-3: 2017 of class AA
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing 1 Z53
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing 1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector housing CE Level 2 Z147
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing 2 Z172
- Warrior Lite removable CE protectors en1621-1 liv.2 shoulders and elbows