SPIDI Laser Touring is the high-performance two-piece suit designed for both racing and touring use.
The jacket and trousers can be worn individually or connected with a zipper. Laser Touring is certified EN 17092-2:2020 Class AAA and includes EN1621-1:2012 certified protectors on shoulders, elbows, hips (level 1) and knees (level 2). In addition, the suit can be equipped with the back protectors and chest protectors of the Warrior series. It can also be equipped with knee sliders (optional).
The main chassis is made from cowhide, with flex panels on the knees, elbows and hips, to aid in riding movements; there are also large panels in Flex Tenax and reflex details for night visibility.
- Cowhide leather, thickness of 1.1/1.3 mm, high safety performance
- Flex tenax fabric in high tenacity elastic Nylon 6.6, maximum abrasion resistance
- Fixed mesh lining
- Warrior Lite removable CE En1621-1 level 1 shoulder protectors
- Warrior shields applied on shoulders
- Force-Tech En 1621-1:2012 removable CE certified elbow protectors
- Removable Warrior Lite protectors CE En1621-1 level 1 also
- Removable Warrior Lite CE en1621-1 lev.2 knees
- CE: Protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU)2016/425
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified to EN 17092-2:2020 class AAA
- Optional removable adjustable racing knee slider Z202
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing liv. 2 Z172
- Predisposition for Warrior Chest housing lev.1Z138
- Ends of the trousers in comfort fabric