The SPIDI RW H2OUT LADY jacket is made of cordura, fixed h2out membrane, 100 g thermal with protectors on shoulders and elbows, predisposition for the back protector and external warrior shields on the shoulders. This jacket is CE EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA certified and is perfect for cold to intermediate climate touring. Designed specifically for the female morphology.
- Cordura® high tenacity polyamide fabric
- Removable CE EN1621-1 Lev.2 certified Warrior Lite elbow protectors
- Removable CE EN1621-1 certified Warrior Lite shoulder protectors Lev.1
- External Warrior Shields on shoulders
- Fixed H2OUT ventilated lining
- Removable lining with 100 g wadding.
- H2Out waterproof, windproof and breathable garment
- Fixed mesh lining
- Integrated ERGOFIT SYSTEM adjustment system
- Adjustable waist closure
- Buckles to reduce the volume of sleeves and chest
- Adjustment and fixing EXT
- Reflex zones for night driving
- 3M® Scotchlite® – the best reflective material
- Arrangement for CE Lel back protector.2Z147
- Arrangement to contain the CE back protector (Lev. 2) Z172
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-3:2020 Class AA
- CE: Protective equipment for motorcycles according to Regulation (EU) 2016/454.