Super Net is the mesh jacket designed by SPIDI to face the hottest climates on your motorbike, condensing safety and functionality into an extremely low weight. The polyester mesh fabric has been designed to offer great elasticity and ensure maximum air circulation on the hottest days. There are 2 external pockets and 2 particularly roomy internal pockets. The fixed protectors on shoulders (from the Warrior Lite series) and elbows (from the Forcetech series) are both certified according to EN 1621-1:2012 level 1, while the back protector and chest protector from the Warrior series are available as accessories.
A jacket. Three layers. Endless adventures. STEP-INARMOR technology revolutionizes the concept of multi-layered motorcycle clothing.Designing a motorcycle jacket with the protectors closest to the body means giving the motorcyclist maximum flexibility of use, in any weather condition and in any area of use, even once you get off the bike.
SPIDI Super Net is the protective layer closest to the body, which keeps the protectors firmly adhered to the most exposed parts of the torso and arms in the event of a fall. It can also be attached via zip and loop to the other layers that use the STEP-INARMOR technology: by combining the different elements, the thermal insulation and resistance to abrasion can be adjusted, according to the rider's needs and weather conditions.
- CE: Protective motorcycle clothing under Regulation (EU)2016/425
- PPE protective clothing for motorcycle use certified EN 17092-4:2020 class A
- Arrangement for Warrior Chest level 1 Z138 housing
- Force-Tech En 1621-1:2012 removable CE certified elbow protectors
- Warrior Lite removable CE En1621-1 level 1 shoulder protectors
- Arrangement for CE Lev.2 Z147 back protector housing
- Arrangement for Thorax Warrior Chest Z157 housing
- Arrangement for CE back protector housing liv.2 Z172
- Compatible with Step-In Armor products
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones fornight identification
- Perforated mesh fabric
- Stretch fabric