Summer Motorcycle Gloves Alpinestars GPX racing GLOVE Blacks
Equipped with the advanced protection system knuckles Alpinestars, developed on the track, the glove Alpinestars GPX is equipped with innovative solutions such as digital bridge and patented reinforced seams on the fingers leather for excellent abrasion resistance, as well as a pre anatomical profile to-curved fingers designed to improve ride comfort and reduce fatigue of the material.
- Technical glove made of leather, suede and perforated leather panels for increased comfort and breathability.
- Elastic inserts integrated bellows on the first three fingers and thumb for maximum freedom of movement.
- The structure has a short cuff cuff padded to cover the area outside of your wrist.
- The Alpinestars knuckle protection system with dual-density polymers developed on the track promotes ventilation and boasts excellent levels of resistance to impact and abrasion. The innovative open back has a perforated upper panel for ease of movement.
- Sliders TPU on hand little finger and outer panels are mounted on leather covered foam for comfort and performance.
- Patented bridge between ring and little fingers, which prevents the separation between the fingers and limits sprains and broken seams.
- Padding in perforated polischiuma of thumb, wrist and fingers.
- Seams reinforced leather fingers for improved fit, structure and pre-curved fingers to reduce fatigue.
- Reinforced synthetic suede palm for better grip.
- Fingers and their reinforcements perforated leather for maximum cooling.
- Velcro ® cuff closure with TPR logo and details printed.