Techniques bike shoes Alpinestars SP-1 Boot Black White
Alpinestars SP-1 presents Boots, a boot road aggressive look. A shoe that offers a great convenience and protectiveness thanks to modern solutions adopted: the outside, made of lightweight microfiber abrasion resistant, with folding front and rear areas offers support and comfort not forgetting safety and driving sensitivity thanks to protections suitable for return, ankles and reflective inserts that allow greater visibility to third parties at night.
The sole, in a blend specifically designed by Alpinestars, greatly improves the robustness of the boot and the grip in all weather conditions also favoring water dispersion.
The rapid connection system with Dupont Kevlar fibers, developed directly on the race of MotoGP, ensures precise closing and extremely safe.
The interior of the SP-1 textile padded then gives comfort and precise fit: the protected area of the fingers (do not affect the feeling of driving), the instep and ankle and secured all the necessary support through the arch insole with reinforcing plate.
- The material is microfiber upper primary
- Accordions front and rear light microfibre offer superior comfort
- Exclusive lacing system velocie Dupont Kevlar® derived from MOTOGP ensures rapid closure precise and secure.
- System with adjustable velcro top closure.TPR tip, dual density TPU ankle protection
- TPU heel on as protection from bumps and abrasions. Tip internal reinforcement layers under the microfiber
- Breathable fabric lining with anti-slip heel camosciato. Plantar removable anatomical EVA foam. Exclusive vulcanized rubber sole.Certification Cat 2 89/686 / ECC EU Directive