A new sport touring jacket with Alpinestars exclusive waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for effective performance in all weather conditions. This jacket uses a modern mix of materials for maximum performance and has an engineered fit to offer the highest level of active race protection; this jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 airbag system.
- Full range of sizes up to 5XL with a full volume of waist, biceps and bust adjusters for an optimized fit.
- This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 System, for full upper body protection.
- The Nucleon Pro Level 2 armor (Shoulder and Elbow Protectors): protective and comfortable, it is highly flexible and breathable and has a slim profile for optimal rider comfort.
- Mix of materials engineered for durable protection on exposed areas with a dedicated soft structure, which focuses on high flexibility and freedom of movement for optimal rider comfort.
- Waterproof and breathable Drystar® membrane for high performance in all weather conditions.
- Elastic membrane used under the sleeve and the shoulder blade area for greater comfort.
- Direct ventilation on the chest and sleeves for optimized airflow.
- The forearms have a double slider for cuff adjustment and ventilation control.
- Removable thermal liner (120g body, 80g sleeves) with padding offers warmth, comfort and breathability.
- Fit for hiking activities, with an extended back for greater coverage in the riding position.
- GP Lite shoulders add impact protection.
- According to European law, the CE mark is a compliance requirement for the marketing of this product. They comply with the following standards: Fully CE certified motorcycle clothing Category II according to the pre-standard prEN17092 - class AA.