Troy Lee Designs A3 UNO MTB Bicycle Helmet Black
TLD A3 includes an improved version of MIPS technology and a co-molded EPS / EPP inner lining for maximum protection.
This open helmet is easy to put on and adjust: A3 has a perfect fit thanks to the 360 ° Precision Fit system and 3 levels of height adjustment, while the V2 Fidlock magnetic buckle can be easily opened and closed with gloves, with one hand alone and without the risk of pinching the skin.
A wide range of goggles and goggles have been tested and approved for use with the TLD A3 helmet, while the Sweatglide system (removable, washable and replaceable sweat management system) and XSTATIC® liner will prevent sweat from pooling that could cause bad odors and the onset of bacteria.
The visor is adjustable in 3 positions and has an automatic magnetic system that allows a quick, safe and precise positioning of the visor itself. The screws that secure the visor to the helmet are screws with anodized aluminum washers which, in the event of a fall or collision, break in a controlled manner.
A3 is the most covering MTB, enduro and trail helmet in the Troy Lee Designs range, but which ensures perfect ventilation thanks to 16 ventilation channels designed and manufactured to ensure perfect airflow.
- Equipped with MIPS Brain Protection System, a low-friction helmet-integrated layer designed to reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- The shockproof EPS liner maximizes impact protection while minimizing weight
- Innovative detachable visor screws
- The 16-port hi-flow cooling system pulls and pushes air for maximum ventilation
- The ultra-soft, quick-drying comfort lining is both removable and washable for maximum ventilation
- CPSC 1203 *, CE EN1078