The original Chelsea boots have been designed with elastic to fix the boots to your feet instead of laces that could get caught in the stirrups of the horses. Fast forwarding around 100 years and the TCX Staten waterproof boots are the fashionable option for steel horse riders. Full-grain leather with T-Dry waterproofing keeps your feet dry. A stretch panel on one side matches the style of Chelsea boots, but a zip closure helps keep the boot even more secure. The protection on malleolus, toe and heel is an upgrade compared to the typical fashion-focused Chelsea boots.
- UPPER : Full-grain leather with elasticated side panel
- LINING : Water-resistant T-Dry membrane
- REINFORCEMENTS : Reinforced toe, malleolus and heel
- CLOSING : Side zip
- FOOT : Ortholite®with durable, highly breathable cushioning
- SOLE : In rubber, highly resistant to wear
APPROVAL : TCX footwear bearing the CE marking are considered personal protection devices (PPE) and their conformity is evaluated by a Notified Body for CE certification, based on the requirements of the harmonized standard EN13634.