Crossover Moto Helmet Approved P / J Grex G4.2 PRO Kinetic N-com 021 Glossy Black
It is Grex's road crossover built on the solid base of the Nolan N43 AIR model, icon of the last years to the point of being appreciated by many Hollywood stars, which confirms the already appreciated technical characteristics. This year, the range is characterized by a revision of the nishing of the upper ventilation, the front air intake and the rear extractors.Compact design, double P / J approval, ultrawide visor, VPS (Vision Protection System) sunscreen with UV 400 protection, effective ventilation system, Microlock retention system with micrometric adjustment, good general comfort and set-up for the N-communication system Com make G4.2 PRO an interesting product for those looking for a road crossover, with particular attention to price and with the guarantee of the Nolan experience.
- LEXANTM Polycarbonate shell: resin that, for the same shape, thickness and procedure, ensures superior performance (to other plastic materials), especially in terms of resistance to strong impacts
- P / J HOMOLOGATION: the helmet is approved in the double P / J conguration, as it has a removable protective chin guard that passes the homologation tests required by the UN / ECE regulations for full-face helmets.
- Sunscreen (vps) with UV 400 protection.
- Ultrawide clear anti-scratch visor with Pinlock predisposition
- Removable and washable lining, the comforto inner lining is made of highly breathable, soft and fresh fabrics, treated with antibacterial treatment, to guarantee maximum comfort.
- Retention system with micrometric regulation.
- N-ComN-Com Setup: Preparation for mounting the integrated communication system for Nolan helmets.(B901S - B601S - MCSII)