Integral Model Caberg Ego Motorcycle Helmet Matte Black Dual Visor
Ego is the new full-face helmet by way of Caberg aggressive design, and a ventilation system unpublished. CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) is a project born from the desire to create a helmet that could really allow full ventilation ensuring maximum safety for motorcyclists: the upper part of the shell, in fact, has a large opening (more than 60cm2) that, through the channels present in the inner shell, ensures a total ventilation, as well as having two rear extractors that allow an optimum heat dissipation. Both the upper air intake and the bottom also guarantee maximum safety thanks to the two plates integrated stainless steel completely perforated to allow the passage of air.Both aereazioni are easily adjustable to allow the total closure of the same during the rainy days or during the winter months. Ego Ego is equipped with integrated sun visor inside the helmet (DVT Double Visor Tech) easily manoeuvrable with a lateral lever, while the transparent visor is scratch-resistant with standard PIN LOCK to prevent fogging; dismantling of visor mechanism does not require tools. The lining is completely removable and washable with rear reflective inserts, made of breathable fabrics and hypoallergenic, to ensure maximum freshness, the buckle is provided with micrometric adjustment.
Dedicated to all motorcyclists who say that helmets are not ventilated.
- Outer shell: Thermoplastic Polycarbonate
- Ventilation: CASC (Caberg Air Safety Concept) Adjustable top ventilation with rear air extractors, less adjustable visor to limit fogging
- Interior: Fully removable and washable fabrics Sanitized treated ipoallergenicim and breathable.Stop wind removable lower
- Visors: DVT (Double Visor Tech)
- Transparent scratch-resistant visor with Pin Lock Series
- Scratch-resistant visor
- Retention system: buckle with micrometric adjustment Anti-theft ring
- Weight: 1450 + / -50 gr.
- Homologation: ECE 22.05 P